You have created a VAT Return Run and expect to find the PCN874 for Israel. However, you don't find it anywhere.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Tax Managmeent workcenter.
- Go to the VAT Returns view.
Here you see the VAT Return linked to the Run you have created but the file is not available.
You need to perform necessary configuration in Scoping and in Company Tax Arrangements view in order to have this file created by the system.
First, you need to scope it:
- Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view .
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Click on Next until 4 - Questions.
- In Cash Flow Management > Tax Management > Tax Filing, select the question in group: tax Filing - Israel :
'Do you use the PCN874 tax forms for periodic GST returns ?'
Then you have to select the Electronic Submission. For that the steps are as follows :
- Go to the Tax Management workcencer.
- Go to the Company Tax Arrangement view.
- Click on Edit.
- Go to the Company Tax Arrangements Tab.
- Select the Company concerned.
- Check the box: Electronic Submission.
Now the system will create the file PCN874.
Israel, PCN874, VAT Return , KBA , pcn874 , israel , vat return , déclaration de tva , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , Problem