- The incorrect date is shown in the integration center compared to date selected in the UI e.g. job start date on an application.
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Select a date on an application e.g. 01/31/2019 for field job start date
- In the integration center create an outbound integration
- Create a report including this field
- In the integration center the date appears as 30/01/2019
This is an expected behavior. Integration Center displays the date time values in UTC timezone for all outbound integrations. Let us consider an example where the server timezone is UTC+1 and the datetime value of the Start Date field is 2018-31-01 00:00:00 UTC+1. Integration Center displays the datetime as 2018-01-30T23:00:00Z, which is
the value of the Start Date field in the UTC timezone.
This expected behavior of the system. However there is a workaround to display the date the same as the UI. Follow the steps below:
- In the report, go to configure fields.
- Select the date field to display dropdown.
- Click on "edit calculation".
- Select date.
- Add + or - depending on time difference between server and UTC.
- Add the number of hours to display correct date in UTC e.g. 1 for UTC +1.
- Select unit of time "H" for hours.
- Adding one hour, the time will now display as 01/31/2019 00:00:00z in the integration center.
Please note to avoid potential issues with daylight savings it may be necessary to add an extra few hours in the number of units column within the simple calculation window.
Integration center date, incorrect date, incorrect date in integration center , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem