- How to create a Change Audit Report?
- What reports are available?
- Frequently Asked Questions
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
How to create?
The Change Audit Reports are divided in two types: Personal Data Reports and Configuration Data Reports. In each type you have several options of reports to create. This page on SAP Help Portal brings how to create each report, divided by types: Creating A Change Audit Report.
What reports are available?
In SAP Help Portal you can also find the details about all the jobs and what each one covers: Types of Change Audit Reports. In the section "Related Information" you will find a link for each report showing more specific details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How to get a report on user status change? (active/inactive)
- In order to check when some user status was changed and who did the change, you need to use the User Change Report, inside the Create Business Data Report tab. This report will bring all the changes done in the UDF (User Directory File) fields, including the status. For further information on User Change report please see this link here.
- How to get a report on Provisioning Changes ?
- To generate report on Provisioning Changes run the Feature Settings Audit see details on KBA 2771768 - Feature Settings Audit Report - How to Audit on Provisioning. This Audit report only audits on provisioning enabled /disabled features.
- Does the "Feature Change Audit Report" include changes on all features in Admin Center?
- The "Feature Audit Report" only captures changes on enable/disable Provisioning features, some of these provisioning features have been moved to Admin Center to enable from there - To confirm even if the feature is enabled or disabled from Admin center or provisioning it will be captured in the report - this report does not include all admin center changes.
- How long the system keep the audits reports in the system?
- Until the moment SuccessFactors does not have a structured policy about the retention of the audit reports in the change audit. So, the system is keeping the reports since the activation of the feature.
- Is it possible to have audit on proxy?
- It is not possible to have audit on, for example, who did proxy as determined user. Otherwise, it is possible to know when some change was performed by someone who proxied. For example, if some change in the user data was performed by User A, in the report it will be shown if it was performed really by User A or by someone who was proxying as User A.
- Is it possible to have audit on people who access determined feature or dashboards?
- The change audit feature is able to perform audit only on changes made in the system, that have generarated a record in the database. When some user simply access some feature, or dashboard, or tile, no record is generated in the database. This way, we don't have audit on this data.
- Is it possible to have audit on Manage Home Page changes?
- Currently, there is not any option to audit changes made on Manage Home Page feature.
Please Note: Some types of change audit data can take up to 72 hours to be made ready for reporting. Solutions impacted by this delay include: Compensation (except Rewards and Recognition), Performance and Goals (except Continuous Performance Management), Succession and Development (except Mentoring), Employee Profile, User Management, Proxy Management, and Role-Based Permissions.. For these solutions, you should wait for three days after the desired date range before you run the audit report. Otherwise, recent changes may not appear or the report may be blank.
Change audit data for other solutions are not impacted by this delay.
Change Audit, Reports, Create, Types, Proxy, Active, Inactive, Provisioning, Access, Dashvoards, Tiles, Employee, User, Status , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report , How To