When accessing the system in HTML5 and trying to open or create Dashboards, the Fiori client is automatically launched, even through the default system UI is set to HTML5.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Log into the system in HTML5 UI.
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Dashboards view.
- Select any Dashboard.
- Open the Dashboard .
- Notice that Fiori client is automatically launched and you cannot open the Dashboard in HTML5 UI.
- The same also happens when creating new or editing existing dashboards.
The option Switch to Fiori Designer is enabled in Analytics settings from Business Configuration work center.
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Under Overview section, search for Administrator Analytics - Settings.
- Open the Administrator Analytics - Settings.
- Scroll down until the option Design Dashboards in Fiori Client.
- Disable this option.
- Save the settings.
Dashboards; HTML5; Edit Dashboards; Dashboards FIORI; Fiori; New Dashboard , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To
|BC Settings Dashboards in FIORI.jpg|