- When trying to connect to your on-premise datasources in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), the error message below appears after entering your configuration details for your SAC agent:
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Install and configure the SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector and the SAP Analytics Cloud agent.
- Log into your SAC tenant.
- Go to: System > Administration > Datasource Configuration. Enter the cloud agent configuration details and then click "Check configuration".
- Error Message appears.
The username and password are case sensitive.
- Go to: System > Administration > Datasource Configuration; In the "On-premise datasources" section, click on this icon: (Configuration Options) and then select "Edit Location".
- Open the tomcat-users.xml file; this can be found at "<Your Drive>\.......\tomcat\conf\tomcat-users.xml ".
- Copy the username and password credentials from the tomcat-users.xml file into the "User Name" and "Password" boxes in the 'Edit Location' window in SAC. Please note that these credentials are CASE SENSITIVE so ensure that the upper and lower case letters remain as stated in the tomcat-users.xml file.
- To locate the credentials for the Cloud Agent in the tomcat-users.xml file, please look for similar text that resemble the following:
username = <Your Cloud Agent username>
password = <Your Cloud Agent password>
- Enter Credentials in SAC:
- Click "Create".
- Go to Configuration Options > Check Configuration.
- Notice the following message to indicate a successful connection:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, tomcat , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem