You have configured an activity routing rule to make a survey be assigned in sales quotes automatically based on some conditions.
However, in a sales quote, the survey is not automatically assigned even though the conditions set in the routing rule are met.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You have created an activity plan containing a survey to be assigned in sales quotes automatically and you created a routing rule to assign the activity plan in the sales quote based on some conditions.
1. Create a sales quote in Sales work center > Sales Quotes view and let the quote meet the conditions set in the Routing Rule.
2. You found no survey is assigned automatically. However, you can add the survey manually.
This function was not supported prior release 1811. Automatic assignment of survey or tasks from Activity Planner to sales quotes should work in certain conditions from release 1811 and above.
Starting from release 1811, you can automatically assign surveys and tasks to sales quotes from an activity plan by defining workflow rules.
As an administrator, you can assign survey and task assignment workflow rules using the following actions provided under the gear icon in the Workflow Rules work center tab by defining workflow rules.
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Workflow Rules and create or open an existing rule.
- Click Define Conditions according to your needs.
- From Define Actions, select Rule Type Action.
- Under Select Action choose Refresh from Activity Plan to automatically assign tasks and surveys from relevant activity plans.
Survey, task, automatically assigned, routing rule, activity plan,workflow rules,define conditions,activity planner, sales quotes , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-ROT , Activity Routing , How To