You are trying to rehire an employee with new employment and when clicking on "submit" you are receiving the below error:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Chose any active employee;
- Create a future dated record for personal information adding Global Assignment information for any country;
- Terminate the employee with effective date 1 day before the effective date of the record in step 2;
- Now go to Add New Employee;
- Fill the basic information to be able to use the accept match;
- When accepting the match, select Rehire With New Employment;
- Fill all the required data for all the sessions and when clicking in submit you get the error documented;
We were able to reproduce the same behavior in our internal systems and we are already working with the engineering team to clarify this behavior.
Please follow this KBA for updates.
error rehiring with new employment; user was hired but can't be found in the instance; ECT-111717 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , Problem