Unable to import SAP SAP Analytics Cloud Sample report "Management Dashboard".
Getting the error message: .
- Object SAP_Successfactors failed to import.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22.3
Reproducing the Issue
Step 1: Log on to SAP Analytics Cloud
Step 2: Navigate to Content Library
Step 3: Click Samples
Step 4: Select Management Dashboard
Step 5: Click to Import and after that the error message is displayed.
- This issue will be resolved in Q1 2019 for bi-weekly / fast track customers.
- This issue will be resolved in Q2 2019 for quarterly release customers (QRC).
- See SAP Analytics Cloud Release Cycle for more information on release cycles.
- 2728183 - Why is my SAP Analytics Cloud system on version 2018.19.5 / 2018.19.X?
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem