Timestamp shown for time off calendar run is not aligned to user's local timezone
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the system > Navigate to Manage Time Off Calendars.
- Run any Time Off Calendar > Check the time shown for the latest run under the Activity section of the View Calendar Details popup.
- Navigate to People Profile > Header. Execution time for the recent calendar run is not aligned to the timezone assigned to the user who executed the calendar.
This is an expected behavior.
Timestamp shown on View Calendar details under Activity section is based on server timezone instead of user's local timezone.
Time Off Calendar, Time Account Change Calendar, Manage Time Off Calendars, Execution, Time Zone, Timestamp , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem