A candidate applies via LinkedIn. Once he saves his candidate profile, system will be showing VFLD errors.
Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Access the external RMK site of the specific company
2. Click on Search Jobs
3. Apply to a specific job using LinkedIn
4. Fill up needed information
5. Click on Apply
6. Error will show:
There are two causes here:
1. Candidate Profile configuration and Data Model are not correctly configured. Please check this KBA: 2314893
2. The fields that are in question are required fields and is using a field type "picklist"
Resolutions for both causes:
1. If it is #1, Professional Service or Partners should be reached out as the affected field names in the Candidate Profile XML template by changing the VFLD's integer from one field, in order to make it unique to the background element block
2. If the reason is #2, to solve this, make the affected reason "Not required".
Reason being is that when the end-user is trying to apply with LinkedIn, LinkedIn is sending data to RCM. LinkedIn does not have access to our picklists, so it is impossible for them to send the correct value in any of the fields affected.
Linkedin 2.0 VFLD errors , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RCM-RMK , RMK Interface , Problem