During the migration of employee Personnel Administration Data, the following error message is raised in the simulation step.
"An MDCI implementation (from Business Object) has Rejected the Save"
- SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the activity list of the project.
- Search for the activity Migration of Employees.
- Click on Migrate Employee Personnel Data using the Migration Tool.
- Inside the migration tool, upload the migration template with data.
- Click on Execute Migration -> Step-by-step.
- Proceed to the step 3 - Simulation.
After the simulation, the error message is raised.
This error is raised because the hire date of the employee is prior to the date when the pre-delivered content of the system for Germany was deployed. The content for Germany was delivered in the system in 2006, so any employee with a hire date that is before 2006 will cause this error.
In order to fix the issue, maintain the employee hire date field in the migration template with a date after 01.01.2006.
Personal file, migration , KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To