When you try to preview a document you are getting the following error: "Form template code mandatory".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders.
- Go to the Purchase Orders.
- Open the affected purchase order.
- Click on Preview, then select Changed PO.
- You will receive the error "Form template code mandatory".
This might be caused because currently there are no rules for this template.
In order to adjust the reported behavior, please create a rule for this document.
- Go to the Application and User Management.
- Go to the Form Template Selection.
- Search for the rule, e.g. Changed Purchase Order.
- Click on Go button.
- Create rules for it and save.
Preview; Form; Template; Code; Mandatory; Purchase; Order; Error; Changed; Rule; , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Problem