You found inconsistent results for searches made when using "My Teams" query among the views.
SAP Cloud for Customer
The results for "My Team's" query vary according with the view. Please find below the on which source your results should be based according with each view:
- For non-managers, the team is defined as:
- Employees in the organization to which the logged on user is directly assigned.
- For managers (considering the reporting line), the team is defined as:
- Employees in any organization which the logged on user is assigned as manager, and employees in any organization subordinate to the organization logged on user is assigned as a manager.
- Employees in the organization to which the logged on user is directly assigned, and employees in any organization subordinate to the logged on user’s organization.
- Contracts: the default search parameters for queries My Team's Contracts have been modified on 1808. The query My Team's Contracts lists all contracts for a user where they or a person in their team is an Involved Party with the role Contract Administrator and or Owner (Employee Responsible). For more details, please check the What's New documentation (Page 64 and 155).
- Opportunity: this query is based on Sales Team.
- Account: this query is based on Sales Team.
- Quotes/ Sample Requests: this query is based on Involved Parties.
My Team's; Query; Ticket; Contracts; Opportunity. Account; Quotes; Sample Requests; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To