- Header widget with dynamic text is hidden after select the dynamic text in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- This issue only happens in Chrome 70 within the responsive page when the side panel is open.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.02
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a responsive page in story.
- Click on header widget.
- In the right side quick action, choose "..." and select "Add Dynamic Text".
- Inside the "Insert Dynamic Text" dialog, choose "Current Date" and click "Create" button.
- In the story, click on "Designer" button and the side panel is open.
- Inside the side panel, click on Styling icon to open the styling side panel
- Double click the dynamic text token (select the dynamic text)
- Observe that the header widget is hidden (see screenshot)
- But you still can apply different styling setting(e.g. bold, font, color) to the dynamic text, but you cannot see the dynamic text until you close the side panel and select dynamic text again.
This issue was caused by Chrome upgrade from version 68 to version 70.
This issue will be resolved Q1 2019.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem