When opening a GeoMap with Choropleth layer, wrong color is being displayed in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create or open a story with GeoMap.
- Add "Choropleth layer".
- Use Color Palette for displaying the measures on the map.
- Notice that wrong colors are being displayed.
This issue is caused by a product defect.
The issue is fixed with the release of 2019.02.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, geo, map, color, choropleth, layer, location, dimension , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem