- Some key figures are not available in the story based on model from Live BW connection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Those key figures can be found in the model from Live BW connection
- Those key figures could be shown when running RSRT in BW system
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Prepare one BW query having multiple key figures.
=> Confirm that all figures could be shown in T-Code RSRT in BW system.
- Create a Live Data connection to the BW system and then create a model on the BW query via the connection.
=> Confirm that all key figures could be shown in the model.
- Create a new story on the model.
=> Some key figures are not shown in the story (either table or chart).
=> Try to add filter and those key figures are not selectable as well.
Apply SAP Note 2734214 into the source BW system via SNOTE.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, key figure, measure, hidden, shown, show, appear, display, partial, all, some, hide, select, filter , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem