You receive error when choosing Post Goods Issue for a stock transfer proposal document.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics work center.
- Navigate to Delivery Control: Delivery Proposals view.
- Search for the relevant stock transfer proposal Id and select it.
- Choose the Post Goods Issue button.
You receive the error below errors.
- Error during warehouse request release.
- Action failed.
- Error during delivery update.
- Technical error APDL_VAL 007; report an incident.
You have not enabled Stock Transfers option in your business configuration.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the relevant implementation project and select the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the Scoping section.
- Expand the element Supply Chain Planning and Control and select the Logistics Control option to expand it.
You can see that the option Stock Transfers is not selected, select it.
STO Error, not able to process stock transfer proposals, post goods issue error in stock transfers, why am i not able to post goods issue for stock transfer proposal? , KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , Problem