Your requirement is to migrate the Organizational Units in your system. During the Simulation, system throws the below error:
Specified Country in address not supported
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view or Overview.
- Search and Open the migration activity Perform Organizational Structure Setup.
- Select Import org structure using the migration tool.
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File.
- You receive the error message mentioned during the Simulation step.
The value conversion for Regions is not completed in the Convert Values step during the migration. In the migration file, the sheet External Identifier does not have any data maintained for columns External Identifier Type and External ID.
Maintain the value conversion for Regions in the Convert Values step during the migration. For this, you have to Edit Value Conversion for Region and complete the value conversion by selecting the required value for the Region code. If you do not want to maintain data in the sheet External Identifier, you may remove the rows from this sheet and proceed with the migration.
Perform Organizational Structure Setup, Organizational Unit, Organizational Function, Organisational_Function_Code, Organizational Function Code, Standard_ID-Content, Standard_ID_TYPE_Code-Content , KBA , AP-OM , Organisational Management , Problem