There is more Unique Applicants by Date than Applicants by Date in the Recruiting Marketing Dashboard.
***Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.***
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- On the RMK Dashboard click on Applicants tab
- Click on Overview
- Select the Data Added field
- Click on Go
- Check the Applicants by Date graphic
- Then select Unique Applicants Overview
- On Date Range field select the same period selected in the Applicants tab
This is an expected behavior from the system.
The Applicants by date returns the number of talent community members who applied right after join the Talent Community.
The Unique Applicants by date measures the number of applicants who applied during the period, without regard to when they joined the talent community.
unique applicants by date applicants by date Recruiting Marketing Dashboard RMK Dashboard , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To