How to create an Import Connection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.21.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu - Connections
- Add a new Connection using the '+' symbol
- Under Acquire Data, notice that HANA is missing.
Currently there is no supported option to create an Import Data Connection to a HANA Import, however on some tenants the option was temporarily enabled unintentionally.
This issue is currently under investigation and the 'Import Data Connection to HANA' feature is currently being considered by the Development team.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem