- Error:"The data cannot be displayed because the query returned too many records. Please try filtering your data" occurs when refreshing large data story
Is there data maximum restriction for Live Data Connection on SAC
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.21.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Refresh a story with large data.
The table in SAC story has a limit on number of records, which is 100,000, as well as 500 rows and 60 columns. In practice, a larger table is not perform well, though users can adjust the limit of rows and/or columns if the shape of the data is exceptional, but if there are more than 100k records from the query, the error returns from server side. The suggestion is to add filters or reduce number of dimensions in the table to return less records.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
data maximum restriction, limitation, SAC story, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem