- Importing Business ByDesign Business Content fails in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Following error messages appear in notification toolbar:
- "Importing SAP Business ByDesign Failed"
- "Object 'SAP_BYD_FI_EARNDPROFIT' failed to import"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Browse file from Main menu
- Select Content library from left-hand menu
- Click Business Content
- Select Business ByDesign
- Click "click to import"
- Notice error message from notification tab
The importing file contains audit tables which are not supported for SAC version.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Please refer to maintenance document.
** in Wave 2019.03 for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
** in Q2 for customers on Quarterly release cycle.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Business ByDesign , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem