You are trying to upload a report into a different tenant and receive error messages:
- 'Active exception for key figure already exists'
- 'Upload failed; raise an incident to restore the original objects'
SAP Business by Design
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the work center Business Analytics, View Common Tasks.
- Go to Upload/Download.
- Open the tab Upload.
- Click Upload Object and select the XML file from the source tenant.
- Click Save.
- You will get the error messages:
- Active exception for key figure ABC already exists (ABC stands for the key figure for which the exception is active in the source tenant).
- Upload Failed.
You have more than one active exception or condition on a key figure maintained which is used in the report you are trying to upload.
Please open your report in the source tenant and check your key figure settings in the report. Only one exception or condition per key figure can be active during an upload. The other exceptions and conditions must be set to inactive. Once you deactivated them please save your key figure changes to the report view. Now you can continue with your download and upload your report in the target tenant again.
upload error; exception, condition, key figure, target, source, report upload , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem