Once the Deal Registration has been set to In Review, the fields become Read-Only and cannot be edited.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Deal Registration view.
- Select the New button.
- Fill in all mandatory fields.
- Select the Save and Open button.
- You will see the Deal is in status 'Draft'.
- Now select the Edit button.
- Change the status to 'In Review'.
- Select Save.
- Now select the Edit button again.
- All fields are now Read-Only. Also the status can not be reverted back to 'Draft'.
Once a Deal Registration has been set to status 'In Review', it cannot be revoked. In summary, the Deal Registration is Partners creating “Leads” and the Brand Owner is an “approver” that reviews and declines Deal Registration.
You cannot modify the status because the object is in “approval”. The same behaviour applies within the Opportunity business object.
The Brand Owner with the required permissions will either approve or decline the Deal from their side. You can refer to the process below for more information.
KBA , LOD-CRM-PRT-DR , Deal Registration , Problem