- At present, all DC12 Customers use DC2 iContent space to host and launch the courses.
- We are scoping to cut-over the DC12 customers in their own space with newly built DC12 iContent SFTP servers.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Impact on New Customers -
- Customers have to use new relative path – CUSTOM_rot
- Customer will have to use SFTP URL for iContent Upload - sftp12-content.sapsf.eu
New URL Prefix for DC12 - /learning/user/onlineaccess/icontent.do?Course=CUSTOM_rot&url=/self-managed/
Impact on Existing Customers -
- Ops will modify all existing course launch path, relative path, deployment location for all DC12 Customers (All instance – prod, preview, stage).
- If customers are using LMS UI to upload new course, no action required for new course upload.
- If customers are creating new course manually, need to use new relative path – CUSTOM_rot (URL Prefix for DC12 - /learning/user/onlineaccess/icontent.do?Course=CUSTOM_rot&url=/self-managed/)
- There is no change in existing SFTP account credentials (DC2 iContent SFTP user name & password will same for new DC12 iContent SFTP).
If customer whitelisted DC2 SFTP External URL/IP (prodftp2.successfactors.eu/18.104.22.168) for iContent Course Upload, they need to whitelist new DC12 iContent SFTP External URL/IP (sftp12-content.sapsf.eu/22.214.171.124) also.
Customer can whitelist new IP any time before the rollout.
If customer is using any 3rd Party Tool (Filezila/WinSCP etc.), customer should update SFTP url into tool.
SFTP URL upload should be done after the rollout only.
Implementation date 19th July, 11:00 PM UTC until 20th July 05:00 AM UTC (6 hours window)
CUSTOM_rot, sftp12-content.sapsf.eu, DC12, DC2, iContent success factors lms i content change unable to upload access content launch , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PCM , iContent , How To