- Starting b1811, you noticed that sometimes when you make salary changes to employees, the Pay Component Group Sums (AnnualizedSalary) is not updating
- The behavior is very intermittent. Sometimes, the PCGs are updated, sometimes not
- Due to this, there are instances where Workflows are not triggered or the incorrect PCG Sum amount is shown in the Workflow Request page
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Compensation Information
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Rules
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any employee's profile > Compensation Information
- Make a change on Pay Component amount > Check if Pay Component Group is updated
- If updated, repeat the same steps and check if the Pay Component Group sum is updated
- In certain instances, the Pay Component Group sum is not updated because of this, there are instances wherein workflows are not triggered
This happening due to a code issue in the current release, specifically with the Compensation Information UI.
Our Engineering team is aware of the issue and we are currently working on a fix for this. Please check this KBA for updates on the resolution.
As a workaround, if possible, you can grant the "Total Compensation History" permission under "Manage Permission Roles" > Employee Widgets. This should prevent UI errors from occurring.
ECT-109716, Pay Component Group amount not updating, salary change, no workflow triggered
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Comp Info,Recurring & Non Recurring , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , Bug Filed