The Electronic Tax Invoice Run is not generating any Electronic Tax Document, although the corresponding Tax code/event has been selected in the Customer Invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Receivables work center.
2. Go to the Electronic Tax Invoice Run view.
3. Press New and select New ETax Invoice Run.
4. Enter Description.
5. Select Type of Execution: Monthly Invoice or Standalone Invoice (used for specific invoices).
6. Enter Company, Fiscal Year and Period.
7. Click on Schedule button.
8. Select Start Immediately.
9. Click on Save and Close.
10. Click again on Save and Close for the ETax Invoice Run.
Result: The Log results do not generate any ETAX Invoice Document and under Execution Summary reads: 'No ETax Invoice created.'
The business configuration activity Common Master Data has not been maintained for the involved company and relevant tax code to generate an output. Therefore, the Electronic Tax Invoice Run will generate any document.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view and select relevant active Project.
- Click on Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to All Tab.
- Show All Activities.
- Search and open Activity Common master Data Configuration.
NOTE: Ensure that this activity is Included in the Project, if not add it to the Project.
- Click on New Configuration button.
- Under Configuration Type Code select 100 - Korea - eTax Invoice Tax Code Selection.
- Select Country South Korea - KR.
- Enter relevant Company ID.
- Enter Validity From and To. (Valid To can be to Unlimited)
- Click on Add Row under Korea - electr. Tax Invoice Code Selection.
- Enter Relevant Tax code and Tax Code Output Type Code.
- Click Save and Close button.
Now you can reschedule the run and this time it will generate and ETax Invoice Document.
Note: The ETax Invoice Date should be between Valid from and Valid To date.
ETax Korea Tax Invoice run , KBA , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem