The following error message appears instead of tables when opening stories in the SAP Analytics Cloud App for iOS:
"Failed to load. Tap to try again."
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.20.2
- SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile App (version 2.34)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a responsive page story contains a table.
- Open the story on device with an iOS device.
- Notice that the table is not loaded.
The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Please refer to Service Level Agreements for SAP Cloud Services.
** in Wave 2019.01. for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
** in Q1 for customers on Quarterly release cycle (QRC).
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, in-cell, in, cell, network, speed , KBA , LOD-ANA-APP-IOS , SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile app - iOS , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem