Upon making some HTML code changes on labels in the LMS such as the Welcome label, not every single Welcome label is adhering to the change. An example of one label that does not work is the Welcome on the Admin landing page.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to References -> Geography -> Labels
- Search for the label label.Welcome
- Click on the locales tab on the new window
- Modify the locale text with the HTML such as changing the font color
- Navigate to a section that has the Welcome text and notice that on some, the change is happening and others are not
This issue is due to the Admin UI called Flex which is Flash based and doesn't work well with HTML.
There is no true resolution other than removing the HTML code. Currently the Flex UI is being reworked to be Fiori based. The UI rework is still being worked on and has not been finalized. To make sure that HTML tags work in all labels in the new UI, please raise an enhancement request to let Product Management understand this need.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
flex ui label modify html code update change admin welcome font lms successfactors sf , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-THM , Theme related issue , Problem