The Linkedin widget does not show on RMK, when clicking on "Start Apply with Linkedin"
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access RMK site
- Search for any job
- Click on Apply Now
- Click on "Start apply with Linkedin"
- You will see that the Linkedin Widget is missing
- If you are reproducing this issue on Google Chrome, press F12 on the keyboard and you see the following error: Uncaught Error: Error trying to initialize the widget! Error is :origin: error.origin.not.in.api.domains
This happens because the URL is not configured properly on Provisioning and Admin Center.
It is necessary to correct the RMK URL in Provisioning according to the steps below:
- Select Recruiting Marketing Data Center URL
- On RMK Portal URL remove the "/" symbol at the end of the URL
- Click on Save
It is also necessary to correct the RMK URL in SuccessFactors instance according to the steps below:
- Access Admin Center
- Manage Data
- Search for LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration
- Click on Take Action
- Select Make Correction
- On validJsSdkDomains field, remove the "/" symbol at the end of the RMK site URL
Linkedin widget missing RMK site Uncaught Error: Error trying to initialize the widget! Error is :origin: error.origin.not.in.api.domains Linkedin 2.0 Recruiting Marketing Start apply with Linkedin , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To