You are creating an installation point directly from an installed base and you would like the Service Technician Team to be taken over automatically from the installed base. However, the value is not taken over automatically and cannot be configured in fine-tuning either.
SAP Cloud for Customer / Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant implementation project.
- Click the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune tab.
- Search and open the Involved Parties for Registered Product, Installed Base and Installation Points activity.
You can see that the option to maintain party determination is missing.
Party determination for Installation Points is currently not supported.
However, you can use the following reference KBA 2726993 - How to add involved parties to an installation point directly from the installed base.
Installation Point, Party Determination. , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA-IPO , Installation Point , Problem