You observe the following error message, or similar, while testing your custom created web service in SOAP UI:
Unexpected failure in SOAP processing occurred: "No Web service configuration for this access path: /sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/ABC (ABC relates to the service URL configured for Inbound/Outbound Communication)
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
In C4C navigate to the Administrator WoC.
- Open the Communication Arrengement View
- Select the relevant communication arrengement.
- Click on the web service in question.
- Click on dowbload wsdl button.
- Open SOAP UI.
- Click File and choose New SOAP Project.
- Input the initial wsdl which you have downloaded in step 5.
- Configure Authentication tab, use basic authentication, enter user ID and Password for technical user present on your C4C system. This user must have needed privilages to alter the BO in question.
- Open WS-A tab and flag checkbox for "Enable WS-A addressing" as well as checkbox for "Randomly generate MessageId".
- Open WS-RM and flag the checkbox "Enable WS-Reliable Messaging, also change WS-RM Version to 1.1.
- Insert Payload into the request you have configured.
- Click send.
If the message has been succesfully send to C4C the response XML will be blank if you have an asynchronous web service.
In this case however you observe the following error message in the Raw tab of SOAP UI:
No Web service configuration for this access path: /sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/ABC
This issue may occur after the deployment of the solution as communication arrengement and communication scenarios may not be in sync anymore.
Communication arrengement has been created in the UI but all corresponsing communication scenarios have been created/altered in the SDK. To synchronised both,communication corresponding arrengement needs to be reactivated in the UI. This can be performed in the following way:
Navigate to the Adminitrator WoC.
- Under General Settings choose Integration, and Communication Arrengements.
- Highlight Communication Arrengement in question and hit Reactivate button.
Perform this action after each deployment to avoide the issue.
No Web service configuration for this access path: /sap/bc/srt/scs/sap, SOAP UI, Custom web service, Inbound Service Interface , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-WS , ByDesign Studio Web Services , Problem