- There is no notification when users make new contributions to the existing discussion in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.20.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC with User A.
- Choose Collaboration from the main toolbar and then start a new discussion to invite User B.
- Log on to SAC from another browser or mobile app with User B.
=> User B will get a notification.
- Close the Collaboration panel from browser or move to another tab from mobile app by User B.
- User A make new contributions (i.e., typing some messages) to the existing discussion.
=> There is no new notification for User B, but have to open Collaboration panel to see the new update from others.
=> The issue happens on both browser and mobile application.
- This is by design.
- For Discussions, a notification will be provided while creating a thread.
- When users make new contributions to existing discussion thread, by default no notification will be sent.
User A can comment on the existing thread starting with @UserB (@Mention) , then User B will get notified (and Vice versa).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Collaboration, discussion, notification, number, push, mobile, app , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-APP-IOS , SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile app - iOS , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem