You execute the Service Order Statistics Report with Filter Current Year to Date.
- You have multiple Service Orders completed this year.
- Only a few or no Service Orders are displayed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Business Analytics workcenter.
- Open the Design Reports view.
- Find and execute Service Order Statistics.
- Selection is set up to Current Year to Date.
Only a few or no Service Orders are displayed.
The selection criteria for time-determination is based on field Reported On.
- The field Reported On is entered outside of this year or not at all.
- The field is not mandatory, thus can remain empty.
If you want to use the Selection by time, you need to maintain values in the Reported On field in Service Orders.
Navigate to the Service Order workcenter.
- Select the Service Order Processing view.
- Open any Service Order, that is not displayed in the report.
- On general tab you can see that the Reported On field is empty.
- Make sure that the Reported On field is filled, if you want to use this report option.
- You can set this field to mandatory in adaptation mode to enforce an entry.
Service Order, Statistics, Selection, Current Year to Date, Reported On, Serviceauftrag, Serviceauftragstatistik, Selektion , KBA , AP-SVO-SO-ANA , Analytics , Problem