When last approver tries to approve the Purchase order you get the above error.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to managing my area work center
Click on approvals
Select the respective Purchase order
Click on approve button
You will get error
Second time you click on Approve button the approval is successful but when you check the output history of such Purchase orders it will be empty.
System is not generating output for relevant Purchase Order, since you have not maintained email address domain of the Sender's Email.The sender email address appears in the edit out put history screen at the very bottom of the screen.
Please add email Domain under Business configuration activity: Email and Fax settings using below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center
- Go to Overview
- Choose All Configuration Elements using drop down
- Search activity: E-Mail and Fax Settings
- Under section: Allowed Sender E-Mail Domains
- Choose on Add Row and maintain Domain (details appearing after @ in an Email addresss) which you have maintained for Sender's Email Address
- Perform Save
Going forward when you create new purchase orders no error shall appear.
E-mail address is invalid: Not listed in allowed email domain, Purchase order Out history is empty,Purchase order Output not generated , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem