When Recruiters selects Maryland or Montana for Multi-Location fields in the job requisition, the two letter code that is passed to RMK is wrong.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - Multi-Location feature
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- On RCM, edit a Job Requisition
- Select a location from Maryland or Montana in the Location field
- Post the job externally
- On RMK you will see MY in the state code if you selected Maryland (MD) state or you will see 05 in the state code if you selected Montana (MT).
Engineering team has informed that this issue is happening because currently the ISO code of state is fetched only based on state name and the first matching code returned to the system belongs to another country.
Engineering team is working to consider country also while fetching the ISO code of state.
In the meantime, you can perform the workaround below:
- On Command Center click on Functions
- Create New Function
- On Function Name field, insert the name of the function
- On Find String field, insert the term that you would like to replace, for example MY or 05
- On Replace With field, insert the correct ISO code for the state, in this case MD or MT
- Select Location, State and Alt Location on the right column
- Click on Save
- After that, repost the jobs for those states in RCM
To perform the steps from 1 to 7, you can work together to an Implementation Partner or a Professional Services Consultant.
Below you can see some example of functions.
multi-location field state state ISO code state two letter code RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem