When you go to select an specific user to be part of the Route Map, all users are showing in the options, althought everything is configured as it should in Manage Recruiting Groups and Manage Route Map.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Route Map, create/modify the Route Map as desired.
- In the Step Configuration, enter the Role Value which will be directly connected with the Recruiting Group users.
- Go to Recruiting tab and click to create a new requisition.
- Choose the template and the option to create the Requisition from blank template.
- Click in "Find User" or start to typing the user name.
- See that all users are showing to be selected and the options are not honoring which as set in Recruiting Groups.
In the Job Requisition XML configuration, the "group-name" attribute is not set for the "operator" field, only for "operatorTeam" or none of the both.
In order to have find users options reflecting the users within the Recruting Group, the attribute "group-name" need to be set in the Operator field or both, Operator and Operator Team.
These changes are available to be made via Manage Templates feature. More information about it, refer to this KBA: 2365214 - Manage Templates - Recruiting Management.
2291548 - Recruiting Groups - Working with Recruiting Groups
2644604 - Limiting the available users in the Operator field types (Recruiting Groups) via Manage Templates Feature
2625896 - Find User link in Offer approval and Job Requisition pages do not honor Recruiting Group configuration - Recruiting Management
Recruiting Groups; Finding User In Route Map; Recruiting Groups In Route Map; Route Map Not Honoring Recruiting Groups; Group-Name; Operator; OperatorTeam; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem