You try to create a model in SAC and try to import data from a BPC model but all the data records are rejected.
Your time dimension in the BPC model doesn't have hierarchy and only has one level members such as yearly members.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- You have a BPC model and it's Time dimension doesn't have hierarchy.
- You try to create a model in SAC and try to import data from a BPC model but all the data records are rejected.
If you don't have hierarchy in Time dimension, you need to set the "base period" property to be empty in your BPC Time dimension.
Set the "base period" property to be empty for the members in your BPC Time dimension and try again.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem