- When open a Story based on BW Live Data Connection, the following error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
"Unable to retrieve data from the datasource"
- From the Google Developer tool the following error can be captured:
"The exception CX_ST_REF_ACCESS occurred within the method call in the include BW_BICS_INA_RS_GRIDS of BW_BICS_INA_RS in line 33"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.20.2
- Live Data Connection to SAP BW
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story based on BW Live Data model. Or you can create a new model and then a Story.
- Notice the error message.
This issue is caused by a defect on the SAP BW backend.
Implement the SAP Note 2714846 in the SAP BW backend.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, unable, retrieve, data, source, exception, access, bw, bics, ina, rs, grids , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , BW-BEX-OT-BICS-INA , BW INA provider , Problem