You have canceled a contract, but want to invoice all the open scheduled invoice request items before they are due in the invoice schedule.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Sales Order workcenter.
- Open the Contracts view.
- Open contract ABC (ABC represents the contract ID).
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Select a Cancellation Reason
- Select Invoice Cancellation: Keep Invoice Requests.
- Save the contract.
Once the cancellation task is processed the contract will be set to status Complete.
- Open contract ABC.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Select the Invoice Schedule subtab.
- All Fields in the invoice schedule are grayed out.
You cannot change the dates for the Invoice Schedule anymore.
Once the contract is set to status Complete, you cannot alter pricing data in the contract anymore.
- The invoice schedule cannot be adjusted anymore and you will not be able to set the dates.
- If you want to create all invoice requests from the invoice schedule, you need to use a workaround.
Open the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Open fine tuning activity Time Horizon for Scheduled Invoice Requests Run.
- Select a value for days, that will include the latest day of the invoice schedule.
- Save the fine tuning activity.
- Trigger the scheduled invoice requests (follow KBA 2707172 - How to Manually Trigger Sales Order Invoice Schedule).
- Open the fine tuning activity and set the horizon back to the original value.
This solution will also work with an invoice schedule in a completed sales order.
Invoice Schedule, Cancellation Reason, Keep Invoice Requests, Time Horizon, Scheduled Invoice Requests, Rechnungsterminplan, Absagegrund, Rechnungsanforderung beibehalten, cancel, Rechnung stornieren, Vertrag, Kundenauftrag, Contract, Sales Order , KBA , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , How To