During Logistics Process if Logistics Execution or Internal Comments are entered in Notes of Pick Task, the same is not displayed in corresponding Outbound Delivery.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Outbound Logistics workcenter and Task Control view
2. Find Task 9999(where 9999 is the task ID) and View All
3. Go to Notes Tab and maintain internal comments
4. Go to Outbound Logistics workcenter and Outbound Delivery view
5. Select the corresponsing Outbound Delivery ID and go to Items Tab
You will notice that Notes is blank
The notes entered in the Site Logistics Tasks are not propagated to the Outbound Delivery as per the current design.
To propagate notes till Outbound Delivery , suggest you to pass it from the starting document(In case of outbound process it should be sales order ).
Notes, Internal Comments, Logistics Execution, Pick Task, Outbound Delivery , KBA , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , Problem