- After setting up SSO using custom identity provider, some of the user attributes like "First name", "Last name", "Display name" are editable in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Despite of the columns are editable, it is not possible to change the values of these columns.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.20.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Configure SSO by enabling custom identity provider.
- Go to Main Menu >> Security >> Users.
- Notice that some user attributes are editable even if only the e-mail is used as SAML user mapping.
This issue is caused by a product defect.
This issue is fixed on 2019.03 release.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, saml, sso, user, attribute, mapping, column, editable, edit, revert, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem