You are trying to update the customer details like additional name, email in Cloud for Customer system, but you received Error Customer XYZ Already exists in the incoming message in S4 Hana system.
XYZ represents an example Customer Name/ID.
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Cloud for Customer integration with SAP S/4HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAP Cloud for Customer.
Go to Customers workcenter.
- Open Accounts facet.
- Find and open Account XYZ.
- Update details like name, email click Save.
- Login to S4 Hana system and check the received message of relevant customer.
- The error message "Customer XYZ Already exists" is shown.
One of probable root cause is, you have set the action code in Cloud Platform Mapping(CPI) or Process Integration(PI) to 04 (create if not exist, else update).
Create/Update handling happens in S4 Hana system itself and hence no additional handling required in CPI Standad iflow.
Kindly unmap action Code in CPI & redeply the changes.
Unable to update customers , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , Problem