Upon checking the Mail Queue in Onboarding > Settings, Notifications are stuck in Sending status.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Settings > Mail Queue
- Rows of notifications are under sending status
The image attached to the Notification template's body is corrupted.
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident to confirm if the attachment is corrupted. Please follow the template below when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2723745 - E-Mail Notification Stuck in Sending Status on Mail Queue
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-EML
May we have your approval for accessing your system environment to continue request? (Reply with your confirmation and username to access, refer to KBA listed below)
With your approval, accessing your system environment you agree for the actions we will take below.
To know how to grant support access to SAP Cloud Product Support, please read the full article on 'How to Grant Support Access to SuccessFactors Support Staff' by clicking the reference KBA 2088892.
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, Image Attachment, Signature Image, Image Code, Email Notification, Logo, Image, Email, Notification, problem, COSD-29737 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem