- Create Time Dimension is not working in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- After clicking on the Create Time Dimension button and trying to select the Dimension, no dimensions are available.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.20.1
- SAP HANA 2.0
- SPS02 rev 024.05 or higher
- SPS03 rev 033.00 or higher
Reproducing the Issue
- Import the HANA MODEL DATE ENRICHMENT Delivery Unit to the remote system.
- Create a Model from a calculation view, which fulfills the requirements described in "Creating Models from HANA Views" Step 5.
- Notice that after clicking on the Create Time Dimension button and trying to select the Dimension, no dimensions are available.
The HANA MODEL DATE ENRICHMENT Delivery Unit is not deployed correctly.
Install delivery unit called "HANAMODDATENR00_0-80004191.TGZ" which can be download from here.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, HANAMODDATENR00_0-80004191.TGZ, HANA MODEL DATE ENRICHMENT, DU , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem