Benefits Auto Enrollment Job does not pick up eligible users. When the Enrollment Type is Manual, it is possible to enroll the eligible users.
SuccessFactors Employee Central: Global Benefits
There can be multiple reasons causing the issue. For a resolution, check the following:
In the job in provisioning, the correct benefit is selected. There can be more than one benefit with same name in the instance. Make sure that you select the correct one.
- The job owner has sufficient permissions to enroll the users. You can test this by proxying as the job owner and trying to manually enroll an eligible user.
- There is no exisiting (active/inactive) enrollment for the users for the benefit. You can check it in Manage Data > BenefitEnrollment and also in the users' Compensation Information portlet (the benefit's Pay Component should not be there).
- Confirm that the benefit is active as of today.
- Confirm that the benefit's schedule period is valid for enrollment.
- The users' legal entity is included in the benefit.
- Confirm that the eligibility rule satisfies the relevant conditions for the users.
- Check what parameters are used in the eligibility rule (for example, jobInfo, globalInfo, etc.). Data should be maintained for the user in these portlets.
Manual, Enrolement, Enrolment, Enroll, Error, Benefit, Allowance, Pension , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem