- New Hire Activities (OnboardingProcess objects) are not being created for candidates
- Specifically, these activities are not being created for new hires with a StartDate equal to 10 days or more in the past
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a candidate in Onboarding.
- Use a value for the StartDate equals to 10 or more days in the past.
- New Hire activities with not be triggered and created.
Expect system behavior after 1805 release
- In the current implementation, this action is a hard coded logic in the current offering of Onboarding.
- There is a check if the hire date is older than 10 days. If yes, we don't create an OnboardingProcess object
(Hiring Manager Activities)
Onboarding, New Hire Activities, Expected Behavior OnboardingProcess, Start Date, WOTCStartDate , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Problem