- New Hire Activities (OnboardingProcess objects) are not being created for candidates
- Specifically, these are not being created for new hires with a StartDate equal to 10 days or more in the past
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a candidate in Onboarding.
- Use a value for the StartDate equals to 10 or more days in the past.
- New Hire activities with not be triggered and created.
- As per our Development team, this is a hard coded logic in the current offering of Onboarding.
- Only up to 10 days in the past can be use as value in the Start Date field/WotcStartDate key in Onboarding to still trigger the creation of NHA.
- New Hire Activities should have enough time to be completed by the Hiring Manager/HR Manager.
- Only up until 10 days in the past can be use as a value in Start Date in order for New Hire Activities to still be triggered.
- New Hire Activities
- Expected Behavior
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1805