How to import Enrollments for Benefits Type Insurance?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Employee Central: Global Benefits
- Navigate to Admin Centre > Import and Export Data.
- Select Export Data > BenefitEnrollment.
- Save the zip file in your local drive/storage.
- Import the file back to make sure that there is no existing corrupt/incorrect data/configuration.
- Navigate to Admin Centre > Monitor Job to monitor the import results.
- If there are errors in the job response file, correct them accordingly. Proceed to next step only when the errors are eliminated.
- Open the BenefitEnrollment.csv file from the zip file.
- Add new data / edit exisitng data.
- Save this file after entering/modifying data and then open BenefitEnrollment-Insurance Plan Details.csv from the zip file.
- Fill up the file with insurance plan details and save. Make sure that you use the same #number for BenefitEnrollment.id field as it was used in BenefitEnrollment file > id field.
- Open Insurance Plan Enrollment Details-Enrolling For Dependent.csv from the zip file. This is required if you want to add dependent-specific details for the insurance. Make sure to use the same #number for BenefitEnrollment.id field as it was used in BenefitEnrollment file > id field (#1 has been used). Also, same #number for benefitInsurancePlanEnrollmentDetails.externalCode field as it was used in BenefitEnrollment-Insurance Plan Details.csv file (We have used #2).
- Open BenefitEnrollment-Pension Dependent Nominees.csv for nominating dependents for the insurance.
- If you want to nominate non-dependents, then you can fill up data in the file BenefitEnrollment-Pension Non-Dependent Nominees.csv.
- Once all the files are saved, open the above files in Notepad / Notepad++ to make sure that leading zeroes are not missing and dates are in correct format. Also, verify that the Percentage amount is saved in number format.
To open the csv files in Notepad/Notepad++, locate an existing csv file in your local drive (the file should not be in a zip file) > Right Click on the file > Open With > Choose another app > Single Click on Notepad/Notepad++ > Tick on Always use this app to open .csv files and Ok. You can revert the change and selcet Excel once the import is done.
- Once you're satisfied with the data, import it as you did in Step 4 and check the result in Monitor Job.
2699820 - Error when Importing Payment Information detail - External Code (Auto Number)
2722396 - Error: Multiple lines input for one to one association: benefitInsurancePlanEnrollmentDetails
2722403 - Error: One of the coverage options inside plan does not have coverage details
Insurance, Import, ID, Auto, Number, Load, Benefit , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Employee Data Imports , How To