- SAP Business ByDesign (ByD) query cannot be mapped to existing model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- The newly imported query is being used English language while data in the existing model is in another language.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.20.1
- SAP Business ByDesign (ByD)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Model
- Get data from a Business ByDesign datasource
- Choose existing connection
- Notice that the queries are in English instead of the language used in ByD
- Because of this mapping is not possible
- The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Please refer to Service Level Agreements for SAP Cloud Services.
** in Wave 2019.03. for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
** in Q2 for customers on Quarterly release cycle (QRC).
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, mapping, language, translated , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem