Receiving Error when user click on logon button after session time out on SAP Jam page.
SuccessFactors integrated to SAP Jam
- SAP Jam set as Start page when logging into the SuccessFactors
- SSO is enabled for SuccessFactors
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to SuccessFactors using SSO
2. Click on Logon button which appears after being inactive for 30 minutes (Session Time out)
3. Receive error as listed below
Error ID: 07d34796-78ac-430a-b058-2c6935578bcd
Session Time out URL must be set from the backend.
Refer to below steps to set the Session Time out URL
1. Customer needs to open an Incident to SuccessFactors to request setting the Session Time out URL in SSO Settings from the backend.
2. CPS needs to set Session Time out URL from the provisioning backend
3. Go to Provisioning > Select the company > Select Single Sign-On (SSO) Settings
4. Set Session Time out URL, follow the same pattern in example below
Session Time out, Session Time out Error, Start Page, SAP Jam Session Time out, e7135e5edb0d784795885adb947ffda56e990a42 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SEL , SSO Errors & Logs , LOD-SF-JAM-SSO , SSO - Single Sign On , Problem